Last Updated on February 10, 2023 by admin
Nayanthara Age, Husband, Wiki, Bio, Height, Family, Networth 2023 is our today’s topic. Nayanthara is an Indian actress well known for her performances in Tamil and Telugu cinema. Diana Mariam Kuriyan is her true name, and Nayanthara was born on November 18, 1984. Now Nayanthara Age is 38 Years. She is well known as the Lady Superstar and Thalaivi.
And she is one of the most successful main actresses in the south. Tamil filmmaking Nayanthara is a well-paid actress in the South Indian film industry. She was also named Most Desirable Woman in South India several times.
Nayanthara Husband And Boyfriend
Nayanthara was born and raised in Syria as a Christian. She converted to Hinduism on August 7, 2011, at the Arya Samaj Temple in Chennai. Kurian Kodiyattu, her father, is an Indian Air Force officer, and Omana Kurian is her mother. She has one sibling Leno Kurian is a resident of Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Silambarasan and Nayanthara were in a relationship. Their romance, but, dissolved after a few years. Nayantara and Prabhu Deva fell in love. They had been dating for a few years before deciding to marry. In 2010, Prabhu Deva‘s wife Latha petitioned the family court for an order prohibiting Prabhu Deva (Dancer)from having a relationship with Nayantara.
And requesting a reunion with him. she Vowed to go on a hunger strike if Prabhu Deva married Nayanthara. While other women’s organizations protested her for bringing dishonor to Tamil culture, burning an effigy of her. Nayantara stated in 2012 that she had dissolved her relationship with Prabhu Deva.
Since 2018, Nayanthara has been dating Vignesh Shivan. While working on the 2015 film Naanum Rowdydhaan, the pair fell in love. Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan got engaged in 2019, according to media sources.
Nayanthara Real Name: Diana Mariam Kurian
Nick Name: Nayantara, Nayan, Mani
Debut Movie: Manassinakkare (2003)
Physical Stats & More
Height (approx.): Centimetres 165 cm, Metres- 1.65m, Feet Inches- 5’5”
Weight ((approx.): In Kilograms- 55 kg
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Nayanthara Age, Birth Place, And Personal Life
Date Of Birth: 18 November 1984
Age: 38 years(in 2023)
Birth Place: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Star Sign/Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Home Town: Thiruvalla, Kerala, India
Hobbies: Listening to music, Reading
Educational & Qualification
School: Balikamadom Girls High School, Thiruvalla
College: Mar Thoma College, Thiruvalla
Qualification: Bachelor of Arts in English Literature
Relationships & More
Marital Status: Engaged
Husband/Boyfriend(Affairs): Silambarasan (Ex, Actor), PrabhuDeva (Ex),Vignesh Shivan (Director)
Parents: Father- Kurian Kodiyattu, Mother- Omana Kurian
Siblings: Sister-Brother- Lenu Kurian
Favorite Food: Grilled Chicken, French Fries
The Favorite Actor: Rajinikanth, Vijay
Favorite Films: Pokiri, Billa
Favorite Destination: Canada
Source of Income & Net Worth And Car Collection
Net Worth: 80-90 Crore INR (Approx, as of 2023)
Car Collection: Audi Q7, BMW X5
Nayanthara’s Professional Life
Nayantara began modeling part-time while still in college. Director Satyan offered her a role in the film, which she declined since she was not interested in films. But she decided to do only one. In Malayalam, she made her debut in the film Manassinakkare (2003). In 2005, she made her Tamil cinema debut in the film Ayyaand, directed by Hari.
Director Vasu cast her in the horror film Chandramukhi when she was filming Ayya. This film was in theaters for almost 800 days. She made her Telugu film debut in 2006 with the film Lakshmi. In the same year, she finished her second Telugu film, Boss I Love You.
Nayanthara Education And Certification
She grew up in different parts of India. Because her father was in the Indian Air Force, including Chennai, Jamnagar, and Delhi. She attended school in Jamnagar and Delhi before graduating from Balikamadom Girls High Secondary School in Thiruvalla, Kerala.
She also earned her bachelor’s degree in English literature from Mar Thoma College in Thiruvalla, Kerala.
- She was raised as a Syrian Christian.
- Her converted to Hinduism in the Arya Samaj in Chennai in 2011.
- She finished second in Kerela’s Best Model competition in 2003.
- Her career has been full of ups and downs.
- Kurian Kodiyattu, her father, was an Indian Air Force officer.
- Nayanthara began modeling part-time while still in college.
- She aspired to be a CA (Charted Accountant) before pursuing a career in film.
- Nayanthara received Filmfare and Nandi Awards for her performance as Goddess Seetha in Sri Rama Rajyam.
- She grew raised in many areas of India. Because her father was in the Indian Air Force, including Chennai, Jamnagar, and Delhi.
- She finished second in the 2003 Best Model in the World competition.
- She is a polydactyl with only one finger on her left hand.
- Nayanthara was the only South Indian female actor to make the Forbes India “Celebrity 100” list in 2018.
- She has a home in her homeland of Kerala as well as an apartment in Chennai.
- Vignesh Shivan disclosed several intriguing details of his personal life. And Nayanthara during the Instagram Q&A session. a glance at this.